Thursday 28 February 2008

SSLA Web Site

I attended Dean Shareski's presentation entitled “Are you Published?” for Showcase 2008. He reminded me that if you are doing something interesting - make it public - share it. I lamented that my blog posts had been lacking and I was working in isolation.

What have I been doing? I completed my Masters of Education with U of C in the fall. Currently, I am taking my sixth course with Harvard University. As part of the SSLA (Saskatchewan School Library Association) executive and conference committee, I redesigned the Web site and am still uploading information. Please check out the site and offer feedback!

1 comment:

Donna DesRoches said...

glad to be catching your blog posts again... and hey if you decide to twitter - an awesome communication tool - my twitter names is donnadesroches.

I also recommend following courosa and shareski.

I would love to have more teacher-librarians in my network!